Thursday, May 9, 2013

Dress Collocation Inspiration : Music Festival Hipster Street Snap (一)


   1.Don't you go shopping for new clothes, reforming an old T-shirt, the modelling of make you unique. 





2.Comfort and leisure clothing let you enjoy the music





3.Exaggerated hairstyle and unusual degree of the skin,Don't dress up right now, when?




4.Don't be afraid to show their hot figure, the challenge of ultrashort limit hot pants!!!!
 



5.Small and pure and fresh, sexy.
 



6.Printing and perspective to mix, you think of it?




7.Beautiful waist line is clearly the most precious decoration, show their fitness results!




8.Send chain let urban feeling of print shirt and white shorts have new hippies.


 

9.Don't like the hippie whimsy? Can choose a holiday style elegant hollow out knitted dress.


 

10.Don't want to wear a complicated? MultiColor skating dress also can let you become the focus of the crowd


7 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks for reading this post,i will always.your blog is my love,I will always pay attention to your blog, I hope you can always focus on me

      Delete
  2. Love all the outfit! Perfect for the summer festivals!
    xoxo
    www.donkeycool.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yeah,that's right!!summer festivals is all love!!
      thanks for reading,i will always.
      i always follow you,if you interested in my blog.please follow me!
      thanks

      Delete
  3. Amazing!!
    xx
    Mónica
    I have shared in my blog the details of my engagement ring and proposal night... I'd love to share them also with you, it is a very special moment of my life :)
    MES VOYAGES A PARIS

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yeah,it's perfect!!!
      if you interested in this post,please follow me
      thanks!!

      Delete
  4. thanks,that's right.if you interested in my blog,please follow me!!
    thanks!!!

    ReplyDelete