Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Summer Elegant Dressing Skills - Not Only The Red Carpet Only Noble, Elegant Dress In Early Summer


The much-anticipated Cannes Film Festival
The red carpet star a magnificently beautiful with jewels
Whether the fishtail dress, or tassel swaying skirt
Looks so elegant and noble
Of course can't so ceremoniously clad in daily life, but the elegant but not learn not to
Want to know, princess Anne in "Roman holiday" is a simple white shirt can wear noble and pure
Mrs. Kennedy, and princess Diana was dressed in a suit also let a person feel different.

The IHONSA bring British fashion blogger Tina Sizonova wear model,Together To taste the unique elegance.










As if to reproduce the "Roman holiday" in the scene, white shirt, skirt
Everything must be just perfect elegant
Select the near earth color in color, let a person feel soft and quiet
Neck scarves wrapped around the woman are born to unique dream and tenderness
And at the foot of the suede cusp shoe, then whispers the mature woman's delicate.









Since Miss Chanel make sailor's striped shirt gives new meaning to make it swim the fashion arena
Striped shirt has not faded out of people's field of vision
This spring, hot streak is taking strong route, And this simple pinstripe is more striped T-shirt is elegant and restrained
Denim overalls reminiscent of childhood
Black and white color of the shoes not only keep the overall look too young, and hats, T-shirts interaction.










Wanna go ripe female route can't be lack of a red dress 
Deduce the spell able elegant, in the office and the intangible injected a enthusiasm and energy to the surrounding environment
Don't think that big printed blazer will make whole looks old 
The transparent hand caught and necklace, enough to see the great taste.









All route for himself as a elegant atmosphere of the people do not overlook the classic black and white collocation
To avoid the body wear appear too hale and hearty and neutral black and white
A casual style of clothing is a good choice
Add amorous feelings of big waves and edging wave grain of high heels shoes
Handsome whole will not be changed, but also no woman flavour.




22 comments:

  1. Great blog, so I'm a New follower on GFC =)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks Diana.thank you for reading this post,i will always.in additon your blog is very nice,i have already follow you,thanks.

      Delete
  2. I LOVE your blog...Great photos!Really enjoying:)FOLLOW YOU NOW! Please check mines If you want we can follow also with facebook?
    Come back soon to visit my blog, I'll be waiting for you!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am very glad to hear you say so,thank you for read my blog.i will always.hope that you can continue love me.
      in addition your blog is very perfect,i love it and have alreay follow you.thanks.

      Delete
  3. So your hair is pretty fabulous! Love all the looks - the black and white is on trend!
    petiteraisin.ca

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Marta Vodrey,The collocation of black and white is always the most classic.
      in addition petiteraisin.ca is perfect!!!
      By the way, you are have their own shops, selling clothes?

      Delete
  4. Wow, amazing look!
    I'm new follower! Very nice blog!
    Kiss from Italy!
    Passa a trovarmi VeryFP

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks Veronica Vanini,VFP is perfect,you are very beautiful!
      If you don't mind, we can focus on and follow each other!
      i will waiting for you!

      Delete
  5. thanks Fabrizia,i will always come back soon to visit you.hope that you can also also visit me
    and become one of the best friend each other!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this! :) Thanks for following me on Google+ feel free to follow my blog as well! :)

    http://chameleonsoul7.blogspot.com/

    xx,
    Anna

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks Anna Lei,I like your blog very much, but I really don't know where to follow you on your blog.can you tell me?

      I really hope that you can follow my blog.
      i will wait for you .

      Delete
  7. These looks are fantastic! Xoxo
    http://www.bloglovin.com/en/blog/4487669

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks Patricia G.i love your blog very much.
      i hope that you can continue follow me .

      Delete
  8. thanks for read this post in my blog.
    i love you and your style very much.But I really don't know how to follow your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such an elegant style!

    www.beautyfollower.blogspot.gr

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. your blog is very perfect!!!
      Thanks Beauty Follower,i will always.
      hope that you can continue follow me.

      Delete
  10. Great Blog post and I love the style. I could actually see myself wearing all of these looks! And I love the pictures I wish I could take high quality fashion photos like this!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Color U Bold,Thank you very much for you to say so,if you like ,i will always!!

      Delete
  11. Omg, love your blog!

    <3

    Do you want to follow each other?


    www.POLINEFASHION.pl


    I have for you great giveaway on my blog. You can win $80 for shopping

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow,your blog is perfect and the clothes are beautiful!!!
      I am very want to follow you ,and i have alreay follow you
      thanks,if you like,i will always.hope that you can follow me!!

      Delete
  12. You are so pretty. You look good in all outfit.

    Iffa
    lesssugartea.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. your blog is very beautiful and your outfit also look good.
      thanks Iffa Ardhiyana,thank you can read my bolg and love this post,i will always.
      hope that you can follow me.

      Delete