Saturday, June 29, 2013

Summer Stripes Dress Show Thin Secret


      As a classic fabric texture, stripe loved by many people at the same time the but again sometimes prohibitive, reason lies in the stripe is easy to show has always been considered as fat. But actually it takes a little idea, stripes, won't make people not only expand feeling, also can show the effect of thin, just look at the star hipsters with demonstration and our tips or mods. 


    Stripe loose skirt can effectively keep out the shortcomings of leg ministry line,Model will be the most delicate parts of the high waist as the visual center, more can weaken the expand feeling,But does not recommend selecting striped one-piece dress, overly eye-catching.




    Choose vertical stripes striped shirt must be the best , we all know there are vertical stripes stretching effect. Bottoms with shorts , formed up and down the length of the proportion of co-ordination . In addition, to lengthen the curve of the legs , a pair of heels essential nature .




   Wide stripe more easily than a narrow stripes show thin, choose dress, can consider to add a perspective pullover increase level and expand feeling. Perspective unlined upper garment also can rise to shade the effect. 




    Simple stripe dress but not simple, the trick is to stripe is not uniformly densely, irregular stripe form, such as stripe, or inclined to spell can make wrong, is a magic weapon show thin. 


14 comments:

  1. Thanks for your comment. really love the stripes. Can you please follow me via Bloglovin? I am already following you :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank fashioncookie,i have already follow you,my name is Xin Tang.
      hope that you can follow my blog and become one of the most friends with me.

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Thanks Fabrizia,thank you for your email.I believe that we have opportunity to cooperate in the future

      Delete
  3. Love stripes!!!! the firts skirt is amazing!
    xoxo
    http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/4487669/donkeycool

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks,i also like your black style in your blog.Looking forward to your next coming!!

      Delete
  4. WOW the first outfit is my favorite! You made a nice selection of stripped looks!

    I follow your blog now :) I invite you to follow mine too

    http://annasmirror.blogspot.com

    Kises
    Anna from Anna's Mirror

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks Anna D,i love you and your style very much.your are so beautiful!!
      i have already follow your blog and could continue to focus you.
      hope that you can also continue focus me.

      Delete
  5. Amazing looks!!!! I love stripes!!!!
    Would you like to follow each other?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much for you can visit my blog, I like your blog very much, I also very willing to follow you,now i have already follow you, hope that you can follow me.

      Delete
  6. the second one is so cute! love it

    follow please? http://yourfashionboulevard.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yeah,i love you and your blog,you are very beautiful.
      I also very willing to follow you,now i have already follow you,hope that you can follow me.

      Delete
  7. I'm following you now darling .... Keep in touch!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OK,Thanks Paola Lauretano,i will always.
      hope that We Can Keep In Touch.

      Delete